domingo, 5 de noviembre de 2023

Unit 1- 5th- Our World- Ejercicios tipo examen

 Para ver la respuestas selecciona todo el texto de esta entrada y verás así el texto que ahora no se ve. (botón derecho y seleccionar arrastrando sin soltar)

Ejercicio 1: Nacionalidades Completa las oraciones con la nacionalidad correcta.

  1. Maria is from Spain. She is ___Spanish________.
  2. He is from Italy. He is ____Italian_______.
  3. I am from France. I am ______French_____.
  4. They are from Germany. They are ______German_____.
  5. We are from Mexico. We are _____Mexican______.

Ejercicio 2: Adjetivos Posesivos Escribe el adjetivo posesivo adecuado para completar las oraciones.

  1. That is ____my_______ book. (Es mío)
  2. This is _____our______ classroom. (Es nuestra)
  3. These are ___her________ pencils. (Son de ella)
  4. Is this ______his_____ hat? (es de él)
  5. Those are ____their_______ shoes. (son de ellos)

Ejercicio 3: La Hora Escríbe la hora

07:20- It's twenty past seven

03:40- It's twenty to four

01:45. It's a quarter to two

08:30- It's half past eight

Ejercicio 4: Preguntas sobre la HoraResponde a estas preguntas "What time do you..."

Ejemplo: Pregunta: What time do you wake up? Respuesta: I wake up at 7:00 (at seven o'clock)

  1. What time do you have lunch?
  2. What time do you go to bed?
  3. What time do you start school?
  4. What time do you finish your homework?

Ejercicio 5: Fechas en Inglés Escribe las siguientes fechas en inglés utilizando números ordinales.

  1. 5 de mayo: ____5th May _______.
  2. 12 de julio: ______12th July _____.
  3. 3 de agosto: _____3rd August______.
  4. 20 de septiembre: ___20th September________.
  5. 1 de octubre: _____1st October______.

Ejercicio 6: Completar Párrafos Completa los siguientes párrafos utilizando las nacionalidades y adjetivos posesivos apropiados.

1:

My name is Maria, and I am from USA. I am_American__ ____________I live in ___my_______ house with my family. My mother has a dog, my brother has a cat. This is _____her______ dog, and that is _____his______ cat. ____My_______ parents are from Brazil They are_______Brazilian_______.

2:

Tom and Sarah are from Canada. They are____Canadian______. They go to ___their________ school there. Tom's teacher is Anthony. ____His_______ teacher is very nice.Sarah has a dog. __Her_________ dog's name is Max.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario